“Stepping Up in Faith: The Interfaith Pre-Conference on HIV” will take place from 18-19 July at the Catholic Leadership Centre in Melbourne, Australia. The multi-faith committees convened by the EAA are currently working hard to ensure a vibrant, pertinent and engaging pre-conference.
Friday afternoon’s opening session will reflect on our journey with HIV thus far. This will be followed by special ‘listening sessions,’ where participants will have an opportunity to hear from people living with HIV and key affected populations. Saturday’s full-day program will include a joint plenary session with the Catholic pre-conference, workshop sessions and a closing plenary on equipping ourselves for the journey to come.
Online registration now open
Book your place at the pre-conference via https://www.regonline.com/eaa_iac2014 The following earlybird tickets are available until 16 May 2014:
- USD 250 for residents of World Bank Classified High-Income Countries
- USD 175 for residents of Australia and New Zealand
- USD 150 for residents of World Bank Classified Middle- and Low-Income Countries
Registration fees will increase to USD 300, USD 225m, and USD 200 respectively from 17 May to 30 June. Pre-conference registration will close on 30 June. Pre-conference registration includes:
- participation in all pre-conference sessions on 18 and 19 July;
- lunch on 19 July and tea and coffee breaks on 18 and 19 July;
- invaluable networking opportunities with faith-based participants from around the world.
Accommodation and travel arrangements must be booked separately. For more information on accommodation in Melbourne, visit http://aids2014.org/Default.aspx?pageId=593 .